Jakub Jarosz is a software developer with a DevSecOps mindset. He values clean, testable, maintainable and straightforward software solutions to business problems.
He helps teams increase efficiency through automation.
At present, he mainly focuses on architecting and building APIs, systems integrations and cloud infrastructure automation. He always keeps in mind that “he is in the business of solving customers’ problems using the software.”
Being outdoors is a big part of Jakub’s life. When he is not at work, he enjoys trail running, hiking, backpacking, wild camping, swimming, kayaking, cycling and skiing.
You can contact him via twitter or send an email.
Some of his public talks and presentations:
- Building Cloud Environments with Packer and Terraform – Data Science & Engineering Club
- Building dev environments with Ansible – Axway
- Embracing Python for Software Testing BDD Style – PyCon Ireland
- Webtest & pytest – Python Ireland Meetup
- Data-Driven Integration Testing – Python Ireland Meetup
- Multi-Mechanize – Performance Test Framework – Python Ireland Meetup
- Testing Erlang Cluster – Python Ireland Meetup